Betas did not double :(

That was exactly the point I was trying to make, the op asked for success stories. I'm sure she is perfectly aware of 'the studies'. There are lots and lots of ladies who go on to have healthy pregnancies with low levels, including myself. There are also lots of ladies who go on to lose babies where their levels would be considered normal. I'm On my third healthy pregnancy where if I went by those studies my babies would not be classed as viable. There is plenty of hope so don't assume the worst just yet. I kinda feel sorry for op having to read all of this. I hope it doesn't add extra stress and worry, I'm sure she is worried enough.

You are right! My levels are low now but doubling. Those other stories are really scaring me!

Dont forget that it has to start somewhere. If you are early enough low numbers are totally normal. Its just that not many women get their bettas done that early.

That was exactly the point I was trying to make, the op asked for success stories. I'm sure she is perfectly aware of 'the studies'. There are lots and lots of ladies who go on to have healthy pregnancies with low levels, including myself. There are also lots of ladies who go on to lose babies where their levels would be considered normal. I'm On my third healthy pregnancy where if I went by those studies my babies would not be classed as viable. There is plenty of hope so don't assume the worst just yet. I kinda feel sorry for op having to read all of this. I hope it doesn't add extra stress and worry, I'm sure she is worried enough.

You are right! My levels are low now but doubling. Those other stories are really scaring me!

Dont forget that it has to start somewhere. If you are early enough low numbers are totally normal. Its just that not many women get their bettas done that early.

Thanks much Bunny! Those stories had me dreading to log on here again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->