Bethanie's just woken up

T

Tilly

At 8:45, yesterday it was 10am.. she obviously likes her sleep but she goes to bed at 8pm and is waking later recently. It used to be 7:30-8am.. what the hell??

Anyone know why? think something is up? mentioned it to my health visitor a few weeks ago when she woke up at 10am on 2 days and she said "hmm, it's certainly VERY unusual" and looked us up and down lol.:wacko:

Bloody hell, I'd be doing somersaults if Charlie slept that much, you are so lucky! Last night, Charlie went bed at 7pm, woke at 12.15, back bed at 1am, up again at 2.20am, back bed at 2.50am, up at 5.20am, back bed at 7am, then up again at 7.45am. Don't you just love teeth!!:hissy:

Seriously though, I have friends who have a 16 month old daughter, and she has slept like Bethanie since she was about 6 months. She very rarely has a nap in the day, just wears herself out and sleeps through the night.

Enjoy it while you can hun. My friend is pg with their second and I've warned her that she's going to get a 'normal' sleeper this time!!:rofl:

LOL, poor you! I managed to get up, have a shower and prepare breakfast before she woke up properly.. she sounds like you friends daughter as she usually has a morning and afternoon nap (usually around 11-12 and 3-4) but doesn't sleep long at all. Seems like she could be making up for it in the mornings but id rather she woke a little earlier as it makes me feel like a bad mum lol and it puts out her meals for the day a bit.

Anyway, can't have it all I guess. :O

Id appreciate it too, my madam doesnt sleep during the day, goes to bed at 8 and is up 20 times during the night recently and wakes at 7 ish!

Im finding it hell! :hissy:

Bethanie must like her rest which is good for her x

callum was happily sitting on my head at 6am :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"