Better Luck Next Time....

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Am I wrong to take this as complete ignorance!!! I felt so hurt when someone said this to me today, its not like I lost on the lottery or a raffel, my baby boy has died!!!! I was so hurt!! :cry: xxx

how downright bloody insensitive!!! :cry: big :hug: to you and :gun: to them and :ignore: them!

That wassuch an insensitive thing to say hun, im really sorry that some people can be so ignorant :hugs:

That is awful, I'm so sorry x

oh hunni how horrid and insensitive for someone to say such a thing! ffs! makes me so angry! we dont want a next time all we want is our babies back and we cant. its like your son meant nothing.

huge :hug: coming your way sweetheart! x

Ignorant bar stewards!!!! some of the comments i heard are just downright shocking.

:hug::hug:

V xxxx

You will find you will get alot more comments like this over time babe and each and every one of them will hurt. People just dont know what to say and end up saying the wrong thing...but they think its "ok" iykwim?!

The most common one I get is "it wont happen again" How the fook do they know?! It wasnt meant to happen the 1st fuking time :hissy:

Im so sorry babe! I am always here if you want to talk :hugs:

Donna xxx

♥Mummy Misses You So Much Sophie ♥31.01.08♥
♥Sophie's Website♥
https://tac.families.com/cb/265918.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Sick Of My Stupid Body!! Hoping For Regular AF's♥

That is awful... Ive had that said to me too... 1 i get told was "you'll be fine, it was for the best" literally 30 mins after i found out i had m/c... to me it was still my baby and he still died even though i never got to meet him properly :(

Uh, that's awful! It's unfortunate that some people have to live their lives miserable, rude and grumpy. :trouble:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What a awful thing to say ....I found people was sayying least u know u can carry a healthy baby as you,ve had Jake some people arnt that lucky ...which maybe true but still doesnt make the pain or the emptiness go away :hugs:

that is a disgusting thing to say to someone
how can people be so cruel????

Oh bless you hun I know how your feeling as I have just had my fourth m/c and my mum came down the same day that I had been to the EPU and was told I was losing the baby and she said something similar her words were "well its for the best, you can always try again in a few months time. Have a rest now as its probably natures way of telling you to be happy with what you have got". I was gutted it was like a rubbing salt into the wound. Nothing can ever replace the feeling of loss that you feel and I think unless you have suffered a loss its so hard for anyone to really understand how empty the feeling is. Sending you big hugs xx

Sending lots of support hunnie, sorry people are so insensitibe x

im so sorry someone could say something as ignorant as that i would have told them to mind their own business and F off lol big hugs to you

Lou
xxx

WTF?! I think I would've punched them in the face. sending big hugs your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->