Bev's Christmas Journal 2020 ❤️

Just bought this for Holly and got it wrapped as soon as I got home :haha:

20201120_145325_copy_1512x2016.jpg

Yesterday I bought some presents for family, part of my secret Santa present and two boxes of Christmas cards :)

I was reading the school Christmas newsletter yesterday.

The Christmas play has been cancelled but they are going to do plays in their individual class bubbles and a video will be put on their website for us to log in and view.

Christmas cards are not allowed this year but we will make donations to a food bank charity instead.

Christmas dinners will be going ahead.

Christmas party and buffet in their individual class bubbles but no Christmas disco this year.

Each class bubble will watch a virtual Christmas pantomime. They will also do a virtual Christmas dancing lesson.

I must say I'm so impressed with how much the school have done to make this a special time for the children at a time when there are so many restrictions :cloud9:

Thats good theyve managed to keep so much. Ours are having Christmas Dinner and Christmas jumper day. They are doing a show which will be on dvd. Same as yours, no cards but a donation for the food bank.

Catching up. That photo of James with peter rabbit is so cute!
Love both of their stashes - I think they’ll be very happy Christmas morning!

James said he dressed in a Christmas costume at school today and they did singing for the virtual Christmas play for their bubble. He said he felt a bit nervous :cloud9:

Sounds like they have alot planned for them which is great.

Tomorrow ours are dressing up as Harry Potter (juniors) or Fairytale (Infants).
We have a virtual pantomime booked and Christmas jumper WEEK!
The PTA are arranging a message from Santa to be shown to the whole school. Also a Christmas shop where we can buy hot chocolate cones and marshmallow snowmen..we have been busy :-D

Goodness I don't even have any wrapping paper yet! It's a hard thing to buy online. You must have gone through a bunch already with all your wrapping!

Yes, I have gone through quite a lot already! Most of it was wrapping paper that I had left from last year, so it was nice to get some new wrapping paper :xmas10:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->