Bev's Christmas Journal 2020 ❤️

Need to get a star for the top of the tree. I don't know where last year's has gone! 20201128_082539_copy_1512x2016.jpg

I feel all Christmassy reading through this! Your tree looks lovely and the kids look so happy :cloud9:

xx

James started crying at bedtime last night saying that he isn't doing well with learning his Christmas song and he's scared to do the school play. After loads of reassuring him I realised that he thought he was doing a solo performance! Bless him! No wonder he was so scared :hugs: He's feeling a bit better about it now although still not overly keen on it.

half the lights on the tree have stopped working. DH said about getting a fibre optic tree so we might look for one tomorrow.

half the lights on the tree have stopped working. DH said about getting a fibre optic tree so we might look for one tomorrow.

Same with ours! Some of them are dimmer than others. I haven't got the energy to re do them. We do have another set of lights. I will see how much it bothers me.

Yesterday Holly was saying that she does believe in santa but she doesn't at the same time. She said she thinks the parents go downstairs in the night to put the presents there as her friend caught her parents doing that. I don't think she has believed in a while now but kind of goes along with it.

Oh no. Hopefully you can convince her for one last year, then get her involved with the magic for her brother xxx

I suspect she's not believed in a while but goes along with it for us. Once she comes out with it and actually says it then we will ask her to carry on the magic for James with us.

We just went out and bought a fibre optic christmas tree as half the lights on our current tree aren't working and they're built in lights. Also got some more tinsel and an LED star tree topper. Can't wait to get it all set up and the kids can decorate yet again. Take two! :haha:

20201129_110521_copy_2268x3024.jpg
Got our new tree. You can't really see the fibre optic lights on camera but it should look nice later this evening. Kids enjoyed decorating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->