BEWARE - Fairhaven BFP gives false positives!

laura11111

Reaction score
I went through almost 40 tests in the last 6 days (CD23 to CD28). I tested multiple times a day, even dipped more than one strip in the same pee and got different results.

What I got:

- a few BFNs
- many very faint lines
- many faint lines
- four medium dark lines

I tested negative on a Clearblue, yesterday. To rule out a chemical pregnancy, I dipped a strip at the same time. The Fairhaven BFP gave me an instant medium dark line.

Today, I got a faint line AND MY PERIOD.

I've been doing research online, and many others have had the same experience with this brand. I found out that people's negative reviews of the strips are not being posted. Earlypregnancytests.com (where I bought them) hasn't posted my review nor has Fairhavenhealth.com.

I can forgive inconsistent results (if some are false negatives), but I can't forgive false positives. Please spread the word and spare TTC couples terrible heartache.

Can someone recommend me a new inexpensive brand or tell me where I can find the old blue strips that Earlypregnancytests.com used to sell? I've tried Surepredict, but got a lot of evaps.

I know a lot of girls order Wondfo off of Amazon... you can get like 50 for $20

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...wondfo pregnancy test&sprefix=wondfo+,aps,203

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->