bewbie cramps!

ablacketer

Just Call Me Angel :)
Reaction score
This is the first time Ive had crampy bewbs before my Ov! WTF! (For the ladies that have breast fed, its a milk let down feeling)

My temps are all weird, my period was wacky. I tested but got BFN havent tested in the last 4 days though. My body is wack!

welllll.... it is possible that you're pregnant... i would say test again! Just to be sure!

I think possibly you should test again? How long was your last period? how come it was all wacky? was it only spotting?

period was really short for me and mostly spotting. and Im only on cd10

I would either test again today or in a few days time.. fingers crossed for you.. x

we are at grammas (5.5 hours from home) I only have one "good" test left so I need to stop and get some cheapies. but I think I will retest tom. Im just so afraid it will be neg!

:test: I will honestly be shocked if you don't get your :bfp:. Is it possible that you OV'ed late, and during what you thought was your period you were
IB?

it could be, my temp hit the floor this morning...I think I will wait a bit. I didnt have any other symptoms of OV. we will see.

I think you are about to O!

As for the let down feeling before O, I had that too this cycle! Very strange indeed! Not sure if it means anything but I hope it means my damn hormones are working like they should be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->