Beyond Devastated!

PinkSugar77

Reaction score
I am new on the boards and just started TTC again...but I had the worst night of my life..... I started my af at 4 am with the worst cramps!!
I was in my TWW as me and my SO were trying again, we have been pregnant in the past few times, but no bring home baby yet. :(
Well during the summer we split up, we have been together for 9 yrs. Well I found out during that time, he had seen someone else. Ok so I now know she is 23 yrs old I am 34, and SHE IS PREGNANT 4 MONTHS BY MY SO!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BEYOND DEVASTATED!! :cry::cry::cry: I have no idea what to do with myself! I am sorry ladies I did not know where else to vent this! :(

Really sorry to hear that what a horrible situation to be in im so so sorry:hugs:

I'm so sorry he hurt you so much! (((hugs))) what I can say is, YOU DESERVE BETTER. It is difficult to move on because you have gotten used to him in yor life for 9 years. However, it is better you know now than later.

I am new on the boards and just started TTC again...but I had the worst night of my life..... I started my af at 4 am with the worst cramps!!
I was in my TWW as me and my SO were trying again, we have been pregnant in the past few times, but no bring home baby yet. :(
Well during the summer we split up, we have been together for 9 yrs. Well I found out during that time, he had seen someone else. Ok so I now know she is 23 yrs old I am 34, and SHE IS PREGNANT 4 MONTHS BY MY SO!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BEYOND DEVASTATED!! :cry::cry::cry: I have no idea what to do with myself! I am sorry ladies I did not know where else to vent this! :(

so he had a affair then u guys got back together and u just found out she is preggers? is that right

Thank You ladies..I really have no idea what to do with myself!
While we were split up he slept with this girl..and yes I knew he had after we got back together. Then just last night found out she is 4 months pregnant. She got pregnant the first time they did it, they said the condom broke. ugh omg...............
I am 34 have been through hell trying to have a baby now thought things were gonna be fine and now this. My 9 yr relationship is now over and I also feel now I will never have a child!

I am so so sorry to hear what you are going through, and I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling.

I wish there was something more that I could say, but I just hope that somehow you manage to find a way through this situation and are ok.

So so sorry. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->