BF but having issue introducing a bottle

ArcaneSpark

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if you ladies could help? I exclusively BF but am wanting to express so baby could take 1 bottle a day. So far she just refuses and cries. Any tips?

How old is your lo?
I ask because my lg was like this she would just not take a bottle we tried lots of different ones. Finally she took to a tommee tippee soft spout cup where she just had to bite down on the spout to get milk and that was it... It took till she was 8 1/2 months but we got there in the end!

How old is your lo?
I ask because my lg was like this she would just not take a bottle we tried lots of different ones. Finally she took to a tommee tippee soft spout cup where she just had to bite down on the spout to get milk and that was it... It took till she was 8 1/2 months but we got there in the end!

She's 5m, haven't been on pc to change my ticker lol

I am interested in this thread, my son is 23 weeks and refuses point blank to take a bottle. I've tried leaving him with my mum for an hour while I done a load of ironing and she called me back after 45minutes because my son was so upset and getting stressed while she tried to feed him. He won't take a bottle off me or my OH either.
In a way I think it's sweet that he loves mummies milk but I've missed 3 hen do's, 5 birthday meals and valentines day LO saw more of mummy's boobs than daddy :haha:

Xx

8 months here and I've given up. Selling / binning all my bottles, tried 7 types, £100s worth.

Sometimes, babies just want the best milk direct from source. Who can blame them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->