BFing Chair? Glider?

555ann555

Mummy to Gabriella
Reaction score
Hiya,

I've been thinking about investing in a glider chair for my baby's room so that we have somewhere quiet that the baby can associate with breastfeeding...

The question is, do any of you use a glider chair? Has it been useful? Which did you go for?

Do you have a set area for breastfeeding?

I was planning on using my healthcare in pregnancy grant for the chair but my mother in law offered yesterday to buy one for me, so I just wanted to get some opinions before I spend her money :)

I have one but rarely use it as I bought it on the grounds of him being in his room but he's still in ours so feeds in my bed or on the couch in the day but we'll feed anywhere tbh! It's good for calming them though. When Theakston's colic was bad, my OH used to take him into the spare room in the dark and rock him on the glider chair.

Yeh, we've only ever used ours when sprogs are too tired to sleep

Get one from ebay, i got sick on mine the first time i used it i would have cried if it was new lol. mine is worth it especially at night.
warning you need loads of space for them

We bought one for the living room and the babies room, for us it was the best thing ever. We got a tutti bambini one which cost £129. I know it's a very personal preference, but like I said, we love it. Even if a rocker isn't for you, it's great because it's more comfy on the back. Good luck!

I have a reclining armchair in Aisling's room, it was handy to feed her when she used to wake during the night but that's the only time we used it to be honest. It was a chair we already had and although I would still want something comfortable in her room, I personally wouldn't spend too much money on it.

We use ours every night for last feed and cuddles as part of our bedtime routine. Didnt use it when he was in our room but was good for the nights when he wouldnt settle and you could rock rather than pace the hallway in the dark!

Plan to use it for story time when hes older too :) Def a fab buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->