bfn 12dpo, am I out?

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies just looking for a bit of support or if anyone else in the same boat. Been ttc first child for 5 months and sick of seeing bfn! Today is 12dpo and af is due tomorrow or Sunday (have a 25 or 26 day cycle). Just tested with first response and bfn! Wondered if anyone had a bfn day before af due and still was pregnant or do i need to except I'm out this month :cry:
The tww is a killer!

I got a bfn this morning and I'm at 11 dpo. Keep me updated!!

Some women don't get a BFP till after af is already a few days late. Hang in there, its not over until aunt flow shows up to crash the party!:hugs:

Thanks ladies af not here yet so still some hope and am trying to resist the urge to poas!

Trumperbeth when is your af due?

I am in the exact same boat with you! It sucks.

Here's praying/sending good vibes to all of us!

Well af didn't come yesterday but still could be due today and am having some back pain like usual so struggling to keep my mind off it and keep running to the toilet to check. Usually I feel very down and emotional before af but feel fine but maybe just because I'm hoping it doesn't come and get a bfp.if I don't come on today will poas in the morning!

How are the rest of you doing?

I got another BFN this morning... But my temp is still up. I have also been having cramps for 3 days... Not out til AF shows her ugly face!

Witch turned up this morning so I'm out yet again.
Good luck to the rest of you hope you get your bfp

I'm sorry hun. Mine did too on the 2nd! Damn this rollercoaster. Maybe we'll get :bfp: for Christmas!:xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->