BFN, AF then BFP......... Help :(

luckymiles

Reaction score
Hello all.. I'm kind of freaking out. I started bleeding like a norm period (but without pain) at 9dpo. Starting testing at 7DPO all negative. Had a wave of nausea last night and decided to test today (which should be 12dpo) and got two light but definitely there positives.

I'm still bleeding a little although it's calming down and there still hasn't been any pain- just today I've started to notice a couple twinges here and there similar to my first pregnancy but no cramping.

Google stories have me convinced this is either ectopic or a threatened/happening miscarriage- the only difference between my story and most of the ones I've seen is that I tested negative until the bleeding was pretty much gone.

Any insight? I'll def be seeing the doc as soon as I can but it's 5AM here so...

Sounds promising luckymiles :) Do you think what you thought was AF, could have been implantation bleeding? I don't have much to offer, but I too have been scouring the internet today for the same reason. Been nauseous for the past few days, really tired, but began very light period (very unusual off me) 2 days ago, but have continued to feel different to normal.

Fx'd for you :)

Just popping in to see how things have progressed. I'd see a doctor or call an advice nurse with any bleeding. They will usually book you an urgent care visit. Even if it was a threatened m/c, you will want to follow up with your gyn after a few days. I had one a few years ago due to a small cyst. Sending positive thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->