BFN and no AF

Allysonjean24

Reaction score
Okay ladies, I swore that i would stay out of these forums until I finally got a BFP, but I am having some mega confusion. I am currently 14-15 dpo and af is due today or tomorrow but my cervix is still high and soft (I think it's open but I can never tell for sure). and I'm not having any PMS symptoms. I've been having consistently sore boobs since almost right after ovulation and had cramps for several days around 7dpo but I'm not feeling anything now except for hot flashes and really random knee pain. I'm super confused because I got a BFN at 10-11 dpo with a frer and a BFN with an internet cheapie on Monday.

EditDelete

In my experience, a negative test was always a negative test. (And a positive always showed positive.) I know others say that they got late + results so always worth a shot, but my guess would be that AF is still on the way. Have you been TTC a long time? I found that just the act of TTC (ie without protection) had a significant effect on my hormones, making things a little diffferent. Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you make out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->