BFN at 10dpo.... still hope???

LoveB

Reaction score
hello dearies

10dpo today and been testing like mad since past 3 days..
been having cramps since friday right side, sat left side, and also yesterday and a lil today..

but bfn still neg !!

Has anyone tested at 10dpo and gotten a bfn...but then tested at a later date and got a bfp?

If so, when did u get ur bfp?

How many dpo?

good luck to everyone trying

10 dpo is still really early. You're definitely not out yet!

I've been testing since 7dpo on Saturday (crazy I know lol) 9dpo today and still stark white bfn. I know it's still early but af is due Thursday so I do not have a good feeling about this cycle but we shall see. I can't help but feel like I'd see something faint by now.

Best of luck! :)

I've been testing since 7dpo on Saturday (crazy I know lol) 9dpo today and still stark white bfn. I know it's still early but af is due Thursday so I do not have a good feeling about this cycle but we shall see. I can't help but feel like I'd see something faint by now.

Best of luck! :)

i totally understand!!!

ive been reading these posts where many women got at least a faint bfp at 8dpo!

plus those cramps ive been having.... i never get cramps before AF! so im hoping its implantation!

dunno.....

good luck to us all and lots of baby dust to us!!

Odds of getting a positive on 10dpo is only around 35%. Still have plenty shot.

Odds of getting a positive on 10dpo is only around 35%. Still have plenty shot.

i hope so!
im struggling to stop myself from gojng to the bathroom and test again! lol

ill try to abstain tho! :wacko:

I'm struggling as well trying to tell myself not to test again tonight!! Gah

I don't know when I would have got a positive with DS as I only tested when I was already about 6wks pregnant (my cycles were haywire after coming off bcp). But with my 2 subsequent pregnancies I didn't get a positive until 14dpo and they were super super faint. Good luck! X

hello there ... jus found sth really cool...
the implantation doubling calculator..
im not being able to post the link yet.. but u can google it!

it helps u understand the levels of hcg in ur system and when to expect a positive according to ur dpo , implantation and test sensititivity!!

maybe u guys already know about it.. jus wanted to share for those who dont as i find it quite helpful... its called implantation doubling simulator by whenmyBaby

I've started having some very mild cramps this afternoon too :( always happens a day or two before af. I looked at that calculator tho and although according to that I still have a shot but I'm reasonably sure I'm out

Wishing you all good luck! My 2nd baby I tested faintly positive at 16dpo and 3rd baby I tested positive at 19dpo! All negatives before that... both healthy pregnancies, I just implant very late... and I also cramped horribly in early pregnancy with my 3rd.

:dust:

Wishing you all good luck! My 2nd baby I tested faintly positive at 16dpo and 3rd baby I tested positive at 19dpo! All negatives before that... both healthy pregnancies, I just implant very late... and I also cramped horribly in early pregnancy with my 3rd.

:dust:

thanks MyFavSurprise.....

im due AF today... AF not here neither is my BFP!

and i couldnt hold myself i did a blood hcg on 10 or 11dpo and ITS 0.00!!!!! so i guess im been stupid waiting around for BFP!!!!!!!!

:((((((

Oh no I'm sorry :(
11dpo today and bfn whiter than snow so I know I'm out now :nope:

When I hear stories like yours @MyFavSurprise I always start thinking positively... I am 10dpo and tested BFN today... @Cppeace 35% seems promising, thanks for the info... Fingers crossed we all are in the 65% group :)

I got my bfp at 12 dpo on frer and tested every day until then. 5 weeks not and levels increasing fine. Early scan next week. I think I implanted 10dpo. Maybe 11dpo. On every other pregnancy I had bfp by 10 dpo so was convinced I was out.

@Lyo28 lets hope ours are like your fourth- "late implanters". High hopes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->