BFN at 13dpo then BFP later?

meme

Reaction score
tested today 13dpo and :bfn::( i have backache since yesterday, cramps, i fainted today (never happened to me!) sore breasts (always sore after ovulation)

i know many would love to hear what you have to say if u got a :bfn: at 13dpo and then :bfp: later?? give us hope!!

i heard that woman who ovulate late, and have a low progesterone on 7dpo are late implanters, true?

Hey meme :)

If you implanted late then there's a possibility that your HCG levels are still too low for a test to pick them up

I know from my own previous experiences that you can definitely get a BFN before a BFP :) With my first I couldn't get a positive HPT, first positive I had was from a blood test when I was about 6 - 8 weeks (it was a long time ago lol) Even with my 2nd and 3rd it took me several tests to finally get a BFP.

Having said all that, i'm a POAS addict and still test before AF is due! :D

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

hey hun wen i last gt preg i got a bfn at 13dpo and only a bfp at 15dpo good luck dnt giv up yet !!! xxxxxxxxxx

thank you !! i dont know i just had EWCM stretchy sorry TMI i feel im out this month:(
i hope its a pregnancy sign

How are you feeling today? Fx'd for your BFP! You are still in with a chance til af shows. I tested again this morning which is cd 37, 18dpo and it was a bfn again, but I am still positive I am. So it definetly does happen. Good luck hun! :dust: :dust:

this link is brilliant, all tests are from pregnant women, just click on the number of DPO and see how many negative tests there are even at 14+dpo....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

x x x

:witch: showed her ugly face today:cry:
my doc said ill start with gonal-f this month and iui for the first time. i have been ttc for a year, i hope ill get my :bfp: in may and get my january baby

How are you feeling today? Fx'd for your BFP! You are still in with a chance til af shows. I tested again this morning which is cd 37, 18dpo and it was a bfn again, but I am still positive I am. So it definetly does happen. Good luck hun! :dust: :dust:

i hope you get your :bfp: soooon!!
i love how positive you are! keep us posted!

i dont know why but what i thought is my AF turned out to be light brown and very little. when i wipe its light brown CM (sorry TMI) could it be spotting before my AF or implantation bleeding at 14dpo? i just giving myself hope:(

:hugs: So sorry to hear that hun. Lots of :dust: :dust: for next month, come on :bfp:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->