Bfn hpt?

AriannaLynn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks in the middle of February. AF visited me 4 weeks later. I'm pretty regular. Based on a regular cycle, I would have ovulated on the 28th of April, leaving me to expect AF today. It's 5pm now and no sign of her. It usually happens in the morning and I have cramps so bad I can hardly get out of bed. No signs of that today. The girls have been sore, I'm sleeping in later than usual. nauseated without throwing up, headaches, dizziness. I was at the mall today and felt like I needed to have a seat after about 45 minutes.

I noticed some spotting last week but I assumed it was irritation because me and my boyfriend have been using condoms and none of them busted as far as we are aware, and I found out I was allergic to the latex. We haven't done anything since. I took a cheap $1 HPT earlier and got a BFN.

Since I don't track my ovulations, I'm wondering if I should wait a couple of more days and if no sign of AF, test again or if I might be messed up from the miscarriage still. Any comments with your stories would be lovely. Thanks xxx

I never had a miscarriage but with my oldest I kept getting negative til I was 6 weeks my mom got a BFN when she was pregnant with me til she was 6 months pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->