BFN on day AF due but later BFP

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently 4 days late for AF - this is the latest I have ever been, not sure when I ovulated but we have dtd a lot.
I have been testing daily for the past 2 weeks and all bfn.

Has anyone been in a similar position? I just want either a bfp or AF to show so we can start again - just so frustrating!!

I have been having period like cramps for the past 1.5 weeks & fully expected to come on. I did have a cold/sore throat so thinking that may have delayed things - who knows?!

I had my bfp at 9dpo with my daughter so am almost certain I'm not pregnant otherwise I would see something by now surely!

Thanks for reading xxx

Well I'm 5 days late and still no AF and bfn this morning and tonight.... Very strange as I am so regular, I'm thinking I probably didn't ovulate and as I'm not using OPK's I have no way of knowing?! :(

Hmmm I'm not sure but my fingers are crossed for you <3 Maybe you ovulated later than normal? Were you using OPKs or anything?

Opps just read that you weren't using them!! Sorry!! Maybe you just O'd later!!

Im not sure what to think - fertility app said I should ovulate on 13/12.
We dtd on 03/12, 04/12, 05/12, 7/12, 8/12, 10/12, 11/12, 12/12, 13/12, 14/12, 15/12... I then got ill with flu and we didn't dtd again until 22/12.

If I did o late then I am guessing it would have been during the week we didn't dtd so I have missed it and if I was pregnant then I am sure I would have a bfp by now!!!

I think ttc somehow alters your cycle lol

xxxx

I went by my fertility app forever and then I bought OPKs and my app was waaaaaay off!! Also, getting sick could have postponed your ovulation date even further.. And you're right, it does alter your cycle lol!! I remember having 30 day cycles no matter what and once we started TTC I was either late or early every month! It drove me crazy.. I would really try OPKs one month at least to see if you are ovulating when you think. It always told me I would O on CD14 and it was more like CD22 when I started using OPKs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->