BFN yet still feel pregnant!

leighrb1

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I posted a couple days ago about a possible implantation bleed, plus lots of other symptoms (tiredness, headaches, eyes sensitive to light, chronic hiccups, finding it hard to swallow, etc)
I have still had no real period as of yet, took a home preg. test earlier today which came up negative. Later on this evening I suddenly got extremely painful shooting pains in my left shoulder and immediately panicked about a possible ectopic pregnancy ('cause you never know!) and I heard this can be one of the symptoms. I went to the hospital immediately, where they did another urine test which also came back negative, but the nurse told me there is a possibility I might still be pregnant (just definitely not an ectopic), but I'm just so early that I'm not testing positive for it yet.
I'm relieved that it's outruled the chance of an ectopic pregnancy, but so frustrated that I'm having lots of symptoms and no results! Just wondering if anyone on here knows whether it is possible to be feeling this way if I'm too early to even test positive?! x

If you only just had IB you may still be too early. do you know how many dpo you are? or whay cycle day?

hiya, IB finished around 4 days ago now, and lasted for 3/4 days while I had it. I am around 2 weeks past ovulation in my usual cycle. it is all so confusing! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->