BFP - 1 month after losing my dad

+tivethoughts

Mummy to two little men
Reaction score
I'm in total shock today. I lost my dad very suddenly on 21 April at just 54 years old. It hasn't even hit home that he has gone yet.
Then today I get a BFP, we weren't trying and only did it once. I am of course over the moon but just in such shock. I feel so lost already with losing my dad. I don't even know how to feel.... Lol.

On to first tri I go... X

Congratulations, I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you have some comfort that this lovely surprise will bring you much joy and hopefully heal your heart during this sad time x

Congratulations :flower:

So sorry about the loss of your dad :hug:

Sorry for the loss of your Dad.

Big congrats on the pregnancy :flower:

I lost my father in law whom I was very close to April 27 suddenly at 62. I have had lots of people since say God will usually give a life when he takes one life away.

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations! Everything happens for a reason and this gives you something positive to focus on :flower:

Congratulations : ) I know exactly how you feel though. I lost my mom in Oct '2013 and a few months later I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. We weren't even trying. Maybe it's his way of getting you to focus on something positive instead of his passing. Huge hugs <3

Ohhhhh this is def a gift from your dad! I hope you find peace in the upcoming months and find joy in your new arrival :hugs:

<3 sounds like your dad has sent you a gift <3 i am so sorry for your loss... in my own humble opinion and experience, the people who love us stay by our side no matter where they are.. and i truly believe your baby is a gift from your dad and i wouldn't be surprised if it were a boy.

Congratulations! :) So sorry for the loss of your dad :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->