BFP 10 dpo! Barely any symptoms!

baby_hopes23

Me, DH, DS & DD
Reaction score
Got my BFP today, yippee!!!!!!! Used a FRER, EPT and dollar store test and they all had positives! Just thought I would post my symptoms because I have been obsessing over them since 1 dpo and I know many others do too lol.

1-2 dpo- sore nipples, nothing else
2-8 dpo - nipples not sore anymore, minor twinges on and off in my uterus (figured I was just imagining things lol)
9 dpo - very minor cramps in my uterus area, but again I thought I was imagining this because the cramps were SO mild and only happened on and off throughout the day
10 dpo - woke up with a little cramp in my lower back so decided to test and ++++++++++++ yay!!!

With my first two pregnancies, I had MAJOR cramps, MAJOR sore breasts and felt sick, this just goes to show every pregnancy is different and you can get your BFP with barely no symptoms :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 71
congrats on your BFP, i defo see a niceee line there:)

Wow awesome line at 10dpo! Congrats!

Congratulations x

congrats hun!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

wow congrats hun awesome line!!:thumbup: i just got mine yesterday at 10dpo as well, when is your due date?

WOW what amazing lines at 10dpo, i'm testing today like hrs away and i'm 11dpo so if i get a miracle ( yea right ) i hope my lines are awesome as that sorry rambling aha

anyways hunni, Congratulations :D :D :D

Huge Congratulations Hun:happydance::dance::yipee:

That's a fantastic set of lines that you have there:winkwink:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g