BFP 12 Days PO. 2 months after miscarriage, when do you stop worrying?

sarah0

Reaction score
ive just found out today im pregnant, i had a miscarriage this year a couple of months ago. now im so scared that it will happen again i cant stop worrying about it. is there anybody else in the same position, do you ever stop worrying?

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past 9 months, so yes, I know how hard it is. You just need to leave it in the hands of God, pray and do everything you can to make sure your baby is as healthy as possible. Good luck my dear :) If you need to talk about anything PM me!

Hi Sarah, congratulations!!
I had a m/c in March and have just got my BFP again. I am a little anxious but feel different to last time. Ive read lots of positive things saying that you're absolutely no more likely to m/c again the second time round and have an 80% chance of a normal pregnancy. I have eight friends who all m/c their first or second pregnancy and went on to conceive healthy babies within a few months.
Keep thinking positive or you will drive yourself potty (pardon the pun) sticky baby dust coming your way xxx

im a nervous wreck too and almost 7.5wks... i got a week further than last time so far but every cramp and im terrible. Got an early scan on monday but im convinced its gonna be negative. Everyone telling me to be more positive but ive had 2 MC's before and find it hard to believe x

Hi Sarah and Blu!
In exactly same position. And worried sick. Have posted in the ttc board about how scared I am... To scared to go to first tri! Am not leaving just yet!! Fingers crossed for us all xxxxxx

On a positive light, I had an MMC and went through D&C on September 20, 2002. Then on November the same year I got another BFP. Talk about paranoia. Instead of being over the moon, I was terrified. That was 8 years ago. Now DD just turned 7 and is as happy and healthy as ever. So yes it is normal to worry having gone from a previous MC or MMC but then again, the odds will be more with you the 2nd time. Im pregnant again and just taking it easy. Here's to a HH 9 months for you hun. :hugs:

hello i was the same i misscarried in feb 2010 and when i descoverd i was pregnant again a few months later i was a complete wreck because i was sooooo worried about it happening again. i was that bab i kept testing becuse i wanted to make sure it was still positive i was even testing at 12 wks how daft is that. well i had my scan the other day and all was well. i know its hard but try and keep positive heres to a sticky little bean :hugs:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->