BFP 12dpo... had BFN 10dpo!

izzysmummy

Mummy of 2 xxx
Reaction score
Hi all,

didn't post on here when i found out i was expecting ( i didn't know what i was doing then!)

I got my BFP on 20/11. I wasn't expecting it as i got a BFN 2 days previous and my symptoms had got less and less...

I am currently in my 7th Week of pregnancy and feel virtually normal, its bizarre as i was terribly sick and tired in my last pregnancy, even before i missed my period, so it is defo true each pregnancy can be different.

I have slight tender bb and i have begun to leak a bit, although i stopped feeding my baby in August and had milk left for ages. I had loads of symtoms up until 6dpo and then they went away, this is why i thought i was out..

I had a scan on wednesday and they dated me at about 5 weeks, they saw sac and yolk sac, which they said was perfectly normal for my dates and not to worry. I can either be scanned at 8 weeks or wait for the 12 weeks scan, i can't have both:nope:

I ovulate about cd 19 in a cycle so expected them to put me back a bit. this happened with dd at 7 weeks, but she caught up by 12 weeks!

I have had a previous Ectopic and MC so i know what it feels like to have a rough time, i am so lucky to have caught on in my 1st month TTC.

I keep on using my IC tests every other day and the test line is mega dark even before the control line is visable! So FX all is ok.

So congrats everyone who has recently had their BFP's and i really hope all you other ladies in the TTC wait get your BFP's soon!

Love to all xxxxxx

Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! xx

I too got a :bfn: @ 10pdo and got my :bfp: @ 12dpo!!! :happydance:

https://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/XAwesome_DragonX/congratulations_red_gold_glitter1.gif

congrats! :)

p.s. Thanks for visiting my journal. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"