• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP 1st round of Clomid! **update pg 5** TWINS!!!

Congrats hun! Wishing you a sticky, healthy little one.

They look like great lines hon I'm sure the nasty :witch: will stay away :hugs: congratulations. I always like to hear of a lttc success. xxx

So, i'm still poas! Here are todays tests. Do you think the FRER looks darker today? I'm so happy I got a PREGNANT on the digi, as back in September I got a NOT PREGNANT (but FRER were faint pos) and started bleeding day after.

Sorry to go on and on, I just want this one to stick so badly xx

latest!.jpg

Huge Congratulations Chick....and tones of super sticky :dust: for a wonderful 9mths...your lines look fantastic!:happydance:

Thank you so much everyone xxx :happydance::happydance:

those are lovely lines chicken n the digi's are just fab jus to see those words PREGNANT!!!! X X X

I really need to stop poas! Did it again yesterday, a clearblue digi and it showed to 2-3 so it's moved on in 1 week exactly from 1-2 so i'm very happy with that.

Just need this bean to keep sticking. I have a good feeling about this one though, i'm sure its for keeps :hugs:

Thanks for all your congratulations and best wishes :flower:

Those are strong lines babe, congratulations!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back