BFP 1st round of Clomid! **update pg 5** TWINS!!!

************UPDATE************

Had an early internal scan today and guess what........????/???

OMG OMG OMG OMG >>>>>>>>>>> T W I N S !!! :baby::baby:

Saw two little flickers of heartbeats and the nurse said everything looked absolutely perfect and the little ones are right on track in size etc for my dates! They are not identical and (in the nurses words) 'have their own bedrooms'!! We are over the moon but sooooooooooo scared and shocked! This is gonna take some getting used to, but on the other hand I realise how very lucky I am! :happydance:

Many congrats to all the new BFP's on here!! xx

wow congrats, what a lovely surprise! xxx

:happydance: Congratulations :happydance:

i bet ur on :cloud9:!!

did you just do the clomid alone or did you take any other meds with it? Jw :D again
CONGRATULATIONS

love stories like yours

oh fraternal twins, how awesome! Congrats to you hon, I had no idea they could tell that quick. Is it true that you have double the pregnancy symptoms? hope your not feeling too bad and have a wonderful 9 months.

:happydance: Congratulations :happydance:

i bet ur on :cloud9:!!

did you just do the clomid alone or did you take any other meds with it? Jw :D again
CONGRATULATIONS

love stories like yours

Thanks! It's not sinking in really, but i'm sure it will when they arrive!

I wish you so much luck on your ttc journey, never ever give up hope. FX clomid turns out to be your friend too! Good luck xx

oh fraternal twins, how awesome! Congrats to you hon, I had no idea they could tell that quick. Is it true that you have double the pregnancy symptoms? hope your not feeling too bad and have a wonderful 9 months.

Thank you. Well up to now my symptoms aren't that bad really. (.)(.) are a little tender to touch and I feel sickly now and then, sometimes dizzy when I stand up but apart from that nothing much really, althoough I do 'feel pregnant' if you know what I mean. My biggest problem has been sleeping, it's even worse now!!!!!

aw wow a huuuge congratulations!! So pleased to hear lovely stories like this.....im currently on 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg & really hope i get my BFP just b4 Christmas :) xx

Biggest congrats to you on your double joy!

Double congratulations!!! Twins, that's absolutely amazing!!! xxx

Twinners!

Wonderful news - congratulations x

Twinners!

Wonderful news - congratulations x

omg! thats brilliant news!!!! Congrats!!!

aw wow a huuuge congratulations!! So pleased to hear lovely stories like this.....im currently on 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg & really hope i get my BFP just b4 Christmas :) xx

Thank you and good luck to you hun, really hope you get your christmas BFP xx

congratulations on the twins! Double the blessing right there! Can't wait to here all the news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->