BFP 4 weeks after loss... Hormones???

Sarah-Jane

Mummy to 3 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi, I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago at 7 weeks, yesterday morning and the night before I got a BFP... Would this still be my hormones or is this for real? I went to the docs yesterday after I took the test, he took my blood and I have to go back tomorrow for another lot of blood and I will find out on Friday if my pregnancy hormones have risen or not. He said that the day of the bleed starts as the first day of my cycle so he said it's very possible I'm pregnant again but I really don't want to get my hopes up. What do you ladies think??? I'm so confused :wacko: xxx

Sorry for your loss Hun,

Didn't want to read and run but am fx for your BFP and a sticky bean. Let us know how you get on Friday xxx

Hi hun,
its possible to be both, but i would think more likely a new pregnancy. As normally hcg is gone by 2 weeks give or take after miscarriage. Good luck hun

Hope it is a new BFP, fingers crossed, let us know how you get on

I wish you all the best, I think to me it's a new pregnancy. :hugs: :hugs:And I am sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

It is certainly possible. Good luck. FX'd for you! :flower:

Hi, this has just happened to me. I've just got my BFP on Monday 4 weeks after miscarriage. I used my clearblue fertility monitor and ovulated 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped. So you def. do ovulate again after a miscarriage and before a next period. I really hope its a BFP for you, I bet it is. Good luck x

Hi, this has just happened to me. I've just got my BFP on Monday 4 weeks after miscarriage. I used my clearblue fertility monitor and ovulated 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped. So you def. do ovulate again after a miscarriage and before a next period. I really hope its a BFP for you, I bet it is. Good luck x

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you. I really hope I'm in the same situation as you and my body's not playing tricks :) xxx

I read that hcg can take anywhere from 9-35 days to clear. But I would think that if it were four weeks later, you would still have retained products and still bleeding if it were leftover hcg. I think it might be a new pregnancy!

It is possible hun.
Many ladies get BFP soon after MC,
I thought i was but i got negatives.
But my bodys always messed me about a little bit.
I hope you get a BFP :D
Good luck.
x

Just a wee update to say that I've had my blood results back and my HGC levels at 196 indicate that I am clearly pregnant, you should def. get your blood checked aswell and it will put your mind at ease, its the only way to know for sure. Good luck, I'll keep watching out to see how you get on x

Just a wee update to say that I've had my blood results back and my HGC levels at 196 indicate that I am clearly pregnant, you should def. get your blood checked aswell and it will put your mind at ease, its the only way to know for sure. Good luck, I'll keep watching out to see how you get on x

Congrats hun :) I had my bloods taken yesterday and I'm getting more bloods taken tomorrow and the results will be back by Friday afternoon so it's just a waiting game at the moment. Really pleased for you :) xxx

Hi sarah-jane. I was still getting BFPs after my d and c for 4 weeks. I got my first af at 4 weeks 4 days. So for me it was still the hcg hormone in my body. I was 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant when i had my d and c. Everyone is different though so i hope its a real BFP for u. Good luck on Friday x

It really depends on how much HCG was in your system when you miscarried.

I got a BFP exactly 4 weeks after I started bleeding with my miscarriage at 5w4d.

Had my second lot of blood taken today... Will find out the results tomorrow afternoon after 1pm. I feel so sick this morning! Woke up twice in the night for a wee!!! Don't know if it's all in my head though and wishful thinking :s thanks for your support everyone!!! :D x

It all sounds very promising Sarah-Jane. Have you done another test, just to see if the line is getting darker?

I am so excited for you!!!!! I think you are PREGNANT!!!! You give all of us hope. :hugs: KEEP US UPDATED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->