BFP, 6 weeks, but no symptoms again. MC #2? :(

jessshakespea

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
what a rocky road we are on! I got my bfp and at first I was really positive. Poas about every 48 hours to watch the line get darker like a wally. But my boobs never really got sore (in fact they are less than they were last week) and I was expecting the dreaded hyperemesis (horrible but at least in my experience the pregnancy actually progresses!) and nothing. I have such a bad feeling. :cry:
I want to get a scan but I guess unless I experience some negative symptom my GP won't refer me to EPU. Anyone have any success on an instinct?
I just can't bear to add another whole 6 weeks to the possible four + weeks of recovery and the whole experience that is a mc. I feel like I will never figure out if there is a problem. I can't face walking into a routine scan knowing I might face the worst.
I do wonder if it could be related to B12 deficiency as I don't eat much meat, but I need to know that! How do I persuade my doc to take me seriously???
If I hear 'every pregnancy is different' I think I will commit a crime. Yes, but this is the same as the last one, in which I said something wasn't right and I later miscarried. :wacko:
Anyone got any advice?
I really hope you are all ok. Sorry about the crazy this afternoon.
:hugs:

:hugs:

I have known people who have had a lack of symptoms and go on to have healthy babies. When i mc i had loads of symptoms. My bbs were so sore, i ha horrible constipation, and i was experiencing awful nausea and i still ended up losing my little bean. I hope that this little one sticks for you. If your worried go and speak to the doc. Just try and relax which i know can be easier said than done. I have my fxd for you.

Thanks flou, sorry for your losses. I know I've only had the one loss and there are so many ladies who have had to go through it several times :( I just feel exactly the same, the same little niggles that something isn't right. Its 80% likely that I would get hyperemesis again and last time I just thought maybe I'm in that 20%. I find that difficult to believe this time. I will go to the doc, but I suspect he won't do anything.
Thanks again!

Doc won't do anything until I bleed or have pain. :nope: I guess they have that approach because lots of women get no symptoms, they'd be scanning everyone. Just have to wait.

I hope your little one sticks and this is your rainbow baby. Good luck!

sorry you are having to worry. I think once we have had losses our hearts are just more anxious. It's true many pregnancies are symptom free early on. I hope this is a sticky bean for you! I am starting to try again with my next cycle - my DS is 10 months and we had 5 losses before him so its a nerve-wracking time to anticipate.

Hugs x

I mc my first about two years ago at 13 weeks. I got pregnant a year later and had the worst fears and anxiety. At every turn I thought something was wrong and all my instincts were telling me something wasn't right. I didn't even tell anyone until I was 20 weeks along and here I am now with a healthy baby boy! It's hard not to doubt and even more difficult to bring yourself to hope.

I hope this little bean sticks and I wish you the best of luck! Try to relax, even though it's hard when you're all full of worries.

:)

Thanks everyone. Sorry to hear what you have all gone through. Boogerbug thanks for the positive story. Croydongirl that must have been so hard, I'm so pleased you succeeded despite all those mc.
Been feeling a little queasy since yesterday so a little hope is creeping in, although I daren't let it!

With my son I had no symptoms. With my miscarriage I had more or less every symptom. The only difference was I felt pregnant with my son and not with the miscarriage. Really strange huh.

I have read so many stories where people had no symptoms but a viable pregnancy and then the total opposite where people had every symptom but still went on to mc so I would try not to worry about symptoms. Could you afford to go for a private scan to help reassure you? I'm sure everything is ok though so try to relax x x

We're considering a private scan but might wait until we should def see a HB. Keep an eye on symptoms in the meantime. Thing is hyperemesis is so severe, its not just the difference between a no symptom preg and a normal one. Its like an allergic reaction to the hormones. I have an 80% + chance of getting it each time so I figure if I don't its not a great sign. Thanks everyone for your replies, its good to hear other people's experiences. :hugs:

I hope you are doing ok. I feel much the same in that I have always been sick when. Had a healthy baby, and not sick withe the pregnancies I lost. Thos time around I feel queezy but not as bad as I expected. Baby seems to be doing great though so we shall see what the future holds.

Hi Awesomesauce, yep that's it exactly. Am sicker than I was last time too, but not as sick as I am used to. IYKWIM. Had a private scan Sunday just gone and baby was fine, hb seen etc so that helps. I will still be v worried when the 12 week scan comes around though. Fingers crossed for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->