Bfp 6dpo and 9 days after implanon removal... wtf

writermum1

Reaction score
Well, I'm horrible when I'm TTC... I'm so eager to test and I'm a crazy symptom spotter! And I kinda sorta took a frer tonight... very faint positive two minutes after taking it... and I'm only 6DPO!

I had the implanon removed on Sep 2 during my AF that ended just after removal, BD'd every day since but two of the days, had a positive OPK on Sep 5 and today, Sep 11, I've got a very faint bfp.... my hopes aren't up high at all, neither are OH's... And to save myself getting my hopes up I won't be testing for another week! This is just crazy!

I probably shouldn't have tested tonight.. but the test was just laying there so I took it and yep.. faint bfp within the 10 minute time frame. But who knows, it could even be a chemical pregnancy or phantom? I don't know... AF is not due until the 24th.. the egg could have even been implanted in my tubes? Who knows!

Anyone think it's too good to be true?

I've got sore boobs, cramps, tender and soft cervix and creamy cm (sorry tmi), a headache and a few other usual pregnancy symptoms... and to top it all off, I had spotting the other day and from that moment I've thought "I'm 110% pregnant"

Anyone know of anyone or themselves been in this situation? I'm actually in shock that my body could have possibly taken to pregnancy so soon! WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->