Bfp@8 dpo

momto3kiddies

Reaction score
hi Ladies. Been a while since I been in this section! Does anyone else think this is really dark for 8 DPO?

wow! That's an awesome line for 8DPO! Congrats! Did you have any symptoms so early?

Wow! Great line for 8 dpo. Great line for any day really! Congrats!!!!

Im so shocked! I ovulated on the 7th of November (i can always feel it) on the 13th I had AF type cramps alllllll day, at night it turned into more of a dull pain on my left side. Something told me to take a test today so I bought the dollar store test it came up right away...sent hubby to get a first response and that is what you ladies saw :cloud9: I had 2 losses back to back 2 years ago so I am nervous...let the toliet paper checks begin :nope:

Wow..are you sure thats 8dpo...thats very stong for so early but either way...that line looks amazing. Im so happy for you!!

Thanks ladies!! I have 3 kids a 16yr old daughter a 11 yr old son and my babygirl who is 9. So im starting brand new. :winkwink:

Wow, thats dark for 8dpo, are you sure you didnt O earlier?

Anyways, congrats!! Pray its a sticky bean :)

Im so shocked! I ovulated on the 7th of November (i can always feel it) on the 13th I had AF type cramps alllllll day, at night it turned into more of a dull pain on my left side. Something told me to take a test today so I bought the dollar store test it came up right away...sent hubby to get a first response and that is what you ladies saw :cloud9: I had 2 losses back to back 2 years ago so I am nervous...let the toliet paper checks begin :nope:

Oh and I also O'd on the 7th. Awesome. Your posting makes me feel hopeful, maybe this will be my month too!

Oh and I also O'd on the 7th. Awesome. Your posting makes me feel hopeful, maybe this will be my month too![/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed its your month too!:D

that is a very strong line for 8 dpo. congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"