BFP after 11dpo? When did you get your BFP?

Lana Farrell

Have1 boy,expecting twins
Reaction score
Hi all

Im really interested to find out when people got their first BFP? What dpo were you?

I'm ttc number 2, and I'm testing negative at 11dpo. Having bad cramps now. But had what I thought was implantation spotting at 8/9dpo. I take my bbt and chart and it's still high at the moment 😁
Hoping there's still a chance for me this month...

Did you test negative before your positives?

Thank you and wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy xxx

With my second baby I tested until 12dpo and still negative so stopped testing and waited for af. When AF was late I tested again and got a bfp.

There is still a chance.

Thank you for both your replies xxx

Did you have your usual pre af symptoms too or any cramping? Xxx

In my successful pregnancies all three times I've tested negative on the day AF was due only to get a bfp 2-3 days later. Don't lose hope till AF shows! Good luck!

I didn't test until 12 dpo, and it was positive, but I didn't believe it until the next day's test bc it was a squinter on 12 dpo - wasn't a sensitive test, didn't hold my pee either bc I was up all night SO flipping sick (yes, already haha). But 13 dpo, again no pee hold, it was an unmistakable faint positive - again, same test, not very sensitive.

I had lots of symptoms from very early on in tww, and by 12 dpo I was sick as a dog, awful cramping, etc. And yes, the cramping at times felt exactly like I was going to start my period.

Good luck to you! Things look positive so far!

I had implantation spotting around the same days as you as well. Mine was light brown.

With my chemical last year I had the faintest hint of a line at 13dpo. This time I got the faintest hint of a line at 10dpo. I'm only 6 week pregnant, though, so I can't guarantee this is a successful pregnancy. With my older two I was around 7 weeks, but that's because I wasn't expecting them. ;)

ETA: I still have cramping that sometimes feels like I'm about to start my AF. I think that can be very normal.

This time I got a BFP at, I believe, 12 DPO. But it's perfectly normal to get a BFN if your levels aren't high enough for the HPT to pick up yet. Everyone's different with their levels. Like one of the ladies said, some have to wait until AF is actually late to get a positive result. And annoyingly, early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same as pre-AF symptoms. I had some pretty intense cramping my first few weeks, gas, and exhaustion. Good luck!

Thank you to all have replied to me so far. It's so annoying that pre af symptoms can be the same as pregnancy!
Love reading everyone's experiences. Also gives me hope, which we all know is important during the tww.
My cramps are awful, keep getting left and right twinges too.
My spotting days 8/9dpo was watery bright red then by 9dpo was browny. Then by that evening it had just stopped.
Never had that before, just for a day or so... Very weird.
I normally spot lately about 3 days before my af starts but this time I haven't.
My cramps are making me think af is around the corner but you ladies have given me hope.
I shall test in the morning xxxx

Thank you all! 😘

I was late for my period and still testing negative.

It took me 4 days late, and several negative tests before I began to get my faint BFP. I was a week late before it was clear enough to for my OH to see too!

Everyone is different. I guess I either had a lower HCG to start with or I implanted later than I thought?

With my first, neg at 9 dpo and pos and 14 dpo (didn't test inbetween), with this one pos 9 dpo xx

I got faint line 6 days before my period with first response which says 6 days before your missed period so very accurate :) and every day the line was getting darker and darker. Today marks 5 weeks and the line so strong that overcomes control line. Is that means hcg levels are super high? Lol

I had bfn up until 10dpo and then first faint line 11dpo.

I got a faint one at 12dpo, it got darker every day after that xx

I had negatives right up until the day AF was due x

Wow thanks ladies x
Everyone's experience so unique.
I tested BFN this morning. Temps are still high. No spotting yet either. Thinking it's the b6 I am taking that is making my luteal phase last longer with no spotting!

I just don't feel pregnant at all. My cramps have also dyed down so strange 😕

I've sworn no more tests now until next week because it's cost me fortune so far!

Thanks again ladies 😘😘

I was late for my period and still testing negative.

It took me 4 days late, and several negative tests before I began to get my faint BFP. I was a week late before it was clear enough to for my OH to see too!

Everyone is different. I guess I either had a lower HCG to start with or I implanted later than I thought?

What test did you use? How sensitive? I find this amazing that you found out so late! Did you just know though before you even tested positive? Xxx

First pregnancy got a BFN at 9 days and BFP at 15.
Second pregnancy got a BFP on day 11 (however I had short cycles so was only 1 day early testing)
Both BFPs were so faint that I thought they were negative at first.had to hold them up to a light and squint. Confirmed both times with digital tests later the same day.
Good luck! TTC is tough, I hope this is it for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"