BFP after 11dpo? When did you get your BFP?

Don't count yourself out... I have a feeling you may be. What dpo did you test on this last time? I was a CHRONIC spotter for years, sometimes from ov straight through to period, sometimes 7 days before period, sometimes a bit less...... The month I got pregnant, I had a tiny bit of implantation spotting on 9 dpo (brown cm), and that was it! I had been taking b6 to try to help with the spotting for a couple months before we tried and I got pregnant, and it did decrease my spotting but had NOT taken it away, was still spotting 3 or 4 days before period (which was fantastic for me tho).

Don't count yourself out... I have a feeling you may be. What dpo did you test on this last time? I was a CHRONIC spotter for years, sometimes from ov straight through to period, sometimes 7 days before period, sometimes a bit less...... The month I got pregnant, I had a tiny bit of implantation spotting on 9 dpo (brown cm), and that was it! I had been taking b6 to try to help with the spotting for a couple months before we tried and I got pregnant, and it did decrease my spotting but had NOT taken it away, was still spotting 3 or 4 days before period (which was fantastic for me tho).

That's so interesting! I've never known anyone to have the same chronic spotting issue like me. Do you have any diagnosed endo or fibroids? For me it slightly varies month to month but for most of last year I spotted everyday from ovulation to my af! This year is slightly better despite having a mc in December.
Oh yes! Almost forgot to mention I started af this morning with only a little brown spotting yesterday. I'm super impressed with the b6! I didn't bother testing last two days.
I love that there is hope even when we think we're out for the month though. I'm looking forward to this cycle and trying again.
Xxx

Nothing diagnosed, but they highly highly suspect endo. I declined invasive testing knowing that there are risks that go along with those tests - they recommended waiting to see if I could get pregnant first. And well, we did the first try haha I always half worried that I would have trouble or would have miscarriages due to the spotting and whatever was causing it, but so far so good and I am very very thankful. I SO hope you get your positive very soon! <3

I had implantation pain on 7 dpo but tested negative on Ics up to 10 dpo. At 11 dpo I saw a little hint of something - but the line wasn't really strong until about 14 dpo. I got a beautiful line on another test at 14 dpo too. Pink and strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->