BFP After 2 years of trying

LMH

Mum to Alex+angel Daniel
Reaction score
I got a:bfp: on the 30th Dec and went the the Drs on Monday who says yes I am definately pregnant.

Although I can't quite believe it and the Dr has agreed to perform another test to put my mind at rest so we are waiting for those results. But I am beginning to think I am as I feel queasy most of the day and have been sick a couple of times.

We have been trying for 2 years and I conceived on my 1st cycle of Clomid, so big thanks to the people who gave me some good advice on the TTC forum when the clomid was making feel rubbish.

Congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

thats wonderful news congrats have a h&h 9 months

That is just the best news, congratulations!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's wonderful news! Congratulations :wohoo:

So happy for you! :hug: x

Wow congratulations! I love it when I see someone with a BFP who has been trying for so long, just goes to show that it WILL happen one day for all of us!

Well done you!!! x x

Congratulations, wonderful news for you!

Congratulations on your :bfp:.

It's so great to hear about other LTTCer on clomid getting a long awaited BFP.

:happydance: :hug: :happydance:

Congratulations! That is brilliant news!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->