BFP after 4 years of TTC!!!

sugarpi24

Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I still cannot believe it! We have been through so much the past 4 years. Tried clomid, femera, injections, IUI, etc...nothing worked. Never once did i get a BFP. We have been on our own for about a year and half now and just decided to try metformin about a year ago...no luck. Ive been taking it still and my doctor told me to try to lose weight on a 1500 calorie diet which i started about a month ago and walah...BFP a day after our 5 year wedding anniversary! I dont feel pregnant. Thats what scares me...what if im losing it??? I am early the doctor said...my HCG was 112 and my progesterone was 8.7 and they put me on some more progesterone to help the baby stay incase it needed it...but they said im so early its hard to tell whats happening and it might still be climbing. They didnt want to do a redraw and I have an appt on the 17th for an ultrasound and blood work...so im taking that as a good sign...but i still worry. After 4 years of TTC im worried im going to lose my one shot of possibly being pregnant. We have only told a few close friends and family...im waiting til the next appt to say anything else to anyone else. ahhhh hubby and I are so excited and so is everyone we told! I just want it to be real! I about passed out when i seen the "pregnant" on the test. im guessing im only 2-4weeks. If we do lose it at least i know its possible and that it wasnt meant to be...but im trying to stay positive. So to those that are still TTC, itll happen when you least expect it. My husband and I have given up hope and just said..."if it happens it happens.." I focused on my hobby and didnt really think about getting pregnant...still in the back of my mind...but didnt think this day would ever come true! :happydance: Hope it sticks!!!

That's amazing, you sound so excited! 4years!
Congratulations and hope it'll all be just fine :)

Congrats!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!! Leave it in His hands!! Happy for you!!

That's amazing, SOO happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!

Im so scared now...My numbers arent doubling like they should or as high as the doctor would like...so now im going in for an ultrasound on Monday to make sure everything is okay....ugh!!! My numbers did go up...which is good..but they didnt go very high :( Fingers crossed everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->