BFP after 6 months! We cant believe this!

Marialessandr

Reaction score
My husband and I had only been trying for six months. On the fifth I said screw it! Im not trying anymore. So we went along with our lives not trying not even thinking about it and then BAM! Late period! I got my bfp on Monday. We are so excited and are waiting to go to the doctors on Monday. Hopefully this little bean sticks. Poor DH is sick in bed with the stomach flu:( He threw up this morning (Sympathy pains? Lol) The strange thing about this is that I had more symptoms the months I wasnt pregnant! All I have are constant mild cramps, boobies are a little sore but not really. My chest broke out. I got a yeast infection. That was about it. We are all very happy, my mom is so excited and we'll be moving into our new home within a month. Yay!

congrats wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

thank you all so much. im freaking out though! things havent been going so great for my husband his job might be closing down but thankfully my mother is there and she is helping us. i am so glad to have her. im getting cramps is this normal? im 5 weeks along and im worried of miscarrying.

thank you all so much. im freaking out though! things havent been going so great for my husband his job might be closing down but thankfully my mother is there and she is helping us. i am so glad to have her. im getting cramps is this normal? im 5 weeks along and im worried of miscarrying.

hey hun ive just gotten my BFP after 6 months as well! congrats! ive been having period like cramps as well, this is very normal.

congratulations! it's mad how it happens when you've given up trying or when you least expect it :) hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->