BFP after 8 months...then a bomb

cutsiecubbie

Breezing along w/my BOY!!
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: 1 week ago. I was so excited cause it's been 8 months TTC. Being so nervous, I didn't even want to announce it on here for fear of jinxing! It really is amazing when you see that second line on the test. I'm glad I at least got to experience what it was like for the very first time. I called the Dr the next day and then had labs drawn last Tuesday. My levels were only 26 for HCG and 3.5 for progesterone (which had been 9 three days before) so she started me on supplements. Too late...my :angel: left me this past Friday. It's been such a rough week :cry:. Good news though, I was only about 5 weeks so we can start TTC right away again this cycle. Congrats to all you others with BFP's and best wishes!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just twins Christmas Day at 7 weeks. We decided to go ahead and try right away and we just got a :bfp: last night! So don't be discouraged you will have a baby!!! Maybe next time they will have you start the supplements ahead of time?

I know its really hard hun it is.....but I lost my first and a month and 10 days later conceived another an he's now 7 years old :) I hope you feel better soon babes it'll never leave your mind you'll always think about it....but it can happen super fast after a MC :hugs: :hug:

Thanks ladies! At least there's comfort in knowing that I did get preg once so it's got to happen again, right? O:)

So sorry but best of luck and hope it happens for you again really soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"