bfp after almost 3 yrs one m/c, one surgery, not great sperm, and countless obgyn app

CortneyMarie

Reaction score
So its been a long time since I've used this site regularly but I have never forgotten what a safe haven it is. I just wanted to share my story and hopefully give others a reason to think there are brighter days ahead.
In june 2011 we started not preventing, in september I got serious and bought ovulation strips from amazon. After giving up hope we got an early 9dpo bfp January 28th we were of course extactic. March 10th m/c=devestation. In the months that followed I became obsessed really thought it would happen again and we tried endless techniques and went on to have further testing. Dh's sperm came back not be the greatest and the doc recommeded iui. I wasnt ready for that hassle so I urged dh to do everything possible to get his stuff up. Sept 2013 after a few unbearable periods and weird pains I switched doctors and had an exploratory lap and die, everything looked great. Did a round of clomid which was awful and unsuccessful in oct 13. New doc wanted to try three rounds...I didn't the first rd was enough and I was in the midts of changing jobs and redirecting my focus. I actually cried like a baby mourning my infertility bc I truly was starting to let go of the idea that it was ever going to happen. After that I let go a lot.
Well here it is....I am 14 days past my pos opk (we had bd previously but not after the day of pos) and I have for 4 days gotten positive tests and the digital says pregnant!!!!!!! And they r getting darker which with my m/c they never did!
Well ladies ther it is..there truly can be light at the end! Any questions let me know

This is wonderful news! I am very happy for you! :)

CortneyMarie, congratulations! H&H 9 months! can I ask if you got to the bottom of what was it that prevented you getting pregnant before?

Our storys are very similar, I'm at the letting go point not 100% but letting go a lot. Also 3 years ttc, and one MC a year ago! Congrats & I hope all goes wonderfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->