Bfp after Bding 2-3 days before O?

Lovee

TTC number 2!
Reaction score
I Bd with DH 2-3 days before my ovulation day, according to my chart.
I'm scared thinking I might not have caught the egg! :cry:

Have any of you ladies got your bfp after Bding 2 or more days before you ovulated? Or maybe you know of women who has? Please share with me lol

I'm hoping for the best!!! Thank you!!

sperm can live for 5 days but its best to do it afew times around o time.. your not out as it only takes one swimmer. gd luck :)

Thank you!!! I really hope we got it FINALLY.

Anybody just get their bfp after Bding days before O?

I got pregnant with having sex 2days before ovulation but sadly it ended in m/c that was march when I ovulated m/c april , just ovulated 20dys after m/c started so yes it is possible to get pregnant 2-3days before ovulation hun.

I got pregnant with having sex 2days before ovulation but sadly it ended in m/c that was march when I ovulated m/c april , just ovulated 20dys after m/c started so yes it is possible to get pregnant 2-3days before ovulation hun.

I am so sorry for your loss :( That breaks my heart.

Thank you for your help! That gives me hope. I just want to see that :bfp:

:hugs:

I can understand u do hun xx and its ok honestly huni im getting over it now xxx I am sure you will get your bfp very soon

Thank you! I hope so too.
Sticky babies for you!!

I did, 2 days prior to ovulation

you will conceive a boy though as the sperms with X chromosomes will of denatured by then :)

i did! i believe i conceived my first baby 2 days before ov! however i had a girl :)

I'm hoping for a girl!! I already have a little boy lol
I will be testing this weekend!! Well if the witch doesn't show up first :(
I'm so nervous!!

I would of liked a girl first as i know about little girls (being one and all) lol

but the x chromosome only lives roughly 12 hours (like the egg) the x chromosome sperms swim faster but live much shorter lives (due to the x being so large) where as the y chromosome sperm can just take there time and amble along :)

We did :) A little girl:winkwink:

And I think it's the other way around: X sperm is slower but lives longer, well according to the Shettles method

Thank you!!! :hugs:
I'm testing Saturday with fmu! I don't want to test on Sunday because if it is negative then I don't want to ruin my Mother's Day. BUT if its positive my mommy day will be awesome!!!

That is how my 2 year old daughter was conceived. DTD only once - 2days before ovulation ;)

That gives me even more hope!
I just don't know if I should get my hopes up too high! I will be absolutely crushed if I have to see another bfn :(
I want all of the baby dust I can get!! I it were real I would totally bathe, sleep and breathe that baby dust! :dust: lol

And I think it's the other way around: X sperm is slower but lives longer, well according to the Shettles method

i study genetics darl, the x is larger and denatures first (why do you think the egg only live a short amount of time) the y chromosome is tiny in comparison

i just wrote an end of year essay on this exact subject lol (86% pass which is pretty much top mark so im right as well :p )

i study genetics darl, the x is larger and denatures first (why do you think the egg only live a short amount of time) the y chromosome is tiny in comparison

i just wrote an end of year essay on this exact subject lol (86% pass which is pretty much top mark so im right as well :p )

Wow that's really interesting!! So then if you want to increase the odds of having a girl you should DTD closer to ovulation instead of 2-3 days before? And vice-versa for a boy? I guess in our case it was a very stubborn X sperm because we DTD on saturday night and sunday afternoon and I ovulated on the wednesday:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->