BFP after implanon?

possumlover25

Reaction score
Hi Guys,never posted here before so hope you dont mind!

I had my implanon removed on the 13th october,2 days later i had a heavy period for 5-6 days,which is normal for me.I ovulated(didnt do a test just charted and kept an eye on cm)somewhere between the 1st november and the 6th,we did it every day just in case ;-)

I did a test today and it was negative,but i was wondering could my cycle be longer than it was before implanon?i feel a bit in limbo as i feel pregnant(this is my 4th)but obviously have no proof as yet.Anyone else had anyhting similar happen?

Hi Guys,never posted here before so hope you dont mind!

I had my implanon removed on the 13th october,2 days later i had a heavy period for 5-6 days,which is normal for me.I ovulated(didnt do a test just charted and kept an eye on cm)somewhere between the 1st november and the 6th,we did it every day just in case ;-)

I did a test today and it was negative,but i was wondering could my cycle be longer than it was before implanon?i feel a bit in limbo as i feel pregnant(this is my 4th)but obviously have no proof as yet.Anyone else had anyhting similar happen?

bump

I'm not familiar with implanon. But most bc can mess with your cycle after stopping it or removing it. I have heard that sometimes you become more fertile right after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->