Bfp after iui *1st time*

CryHer

Reaction score
1st Time with IUI. Diagnosed Unexplained. Trying for 17months with no BFP EVER. Here are my symptons to help everyone along the way. Boobs never hurt, so I thought I was out. Keep praying and never give up!!

**IUI**
Went in for IUI 2/18 at 8:00am

1DP- IUI
Cramps, slight pain in right side. Had a INSANE dream that someone was trying to rob me and then wanted to kill me.

2 DP- IUI
No real signs, trying to stay positive.

3 DP- IUI
Slight sensitive nips. Minor acne on right cheek, extremely tired

4 DP- IUI
Woke up at 1am, mouth so dry couldn’t swallow. Feel I’m getting sick, but hubby is sick. So symptom or caught hubby’s bug?

5 DP- IUI
Tired, coughing. Lil scratchy throat. Acne, Really tired. (From being sick or preggo). Guess we’ll see

6 DP- IUI
Tired, coughing, fatigue. Side twitches on my left side

7 DP- IUI
Cramping on right side

8 DP- IUI
Bloated feeling – like AF gonna start

9 DP- IUI
Sneezing all day. Woke up at 4am to pee. Tested BFN (cheapy HPT), Pimple on my cheek.

10 DP – IUI
Noting abnormal. Tiny lil cramping on right side

11 DP – IUI
Cramping on right side. Very bloated feeling. AF?? Went to Target and ripped open a box of crackers w/cheese cause I was starving! Craving Hot dogs (turkey) and milk. Is this all in my head?

12 DP – IUI
:bfp:

Congrats! I am 4 dp - iui and staying positive :)

VS. I didnt have crazy signs, so I thought I was out, so don't be discouraged. I still don't have sore boobs. So, you never know!

just wanted to say congrats hun.

That is So great. We are unexplained too, been trying for 2 and a half years. We will do IUI in april if my last 2 rounds of clomid don't work. It is great to know IUI can work for unexplained. I was wondering if we would just be wasting our money not going straight to IVF.

I hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Thank you Trying. I would DEF try the IUI first, a TON cheaper and hey, it worked for me! We took CLomid 5 days and hcg trigger the day before IUI. We tried for 17 months. I never thought I would get to see a BFP. So don't give up, your blessing is around the corner!

Hi ladies, just thought I'd give you all lots of faith. I got my BFP today (on my birthday) 15 days after our first unmedicated iui!!!! Ttc for 18 months with no joy due to low sperm count!

It can definately happen!��

Lots of baby dust to all of you xxx

Congrats Hels, that's wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

congrats cryher i'm unexplained too just had my 1st iui so your story is keeping me positive

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing and giving us hope. Having my 1st tomorrow.

Good Luck purple and 678!

thanks for the inspirational thread!
:hugs:

Thank-you. We moved forward our IUI to this cycle instead. So excited!!!

Thats great hun!! So happy for you! We just did our 1st IUI and I hope we get the same out come...

Congratulations on your BFP. How is everything going?
I just had my first IUI (without meds) on Wed March 14th and hoping for a BFP!

Thanks for these inspirational stories and posting all the symptoms. We did our first (and hopefully last) iui this month, and dh has a low sperm count. So this has really been inspirational! And a huge pma boost. We are 10dpo/iui and I'm freaked about testing, but determined to stay positive and this really helped.

And CONGRATS!!!!!!! on your bfps ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->