BFP after mc!! :)

lauram22

Mummy to 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
hi everyone, i got my bfp 2day at 12dpo. i am astounded but also worried since my mc :( now just need to tell hubby xxx

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you.

I got my BFP at 12 dpo today as well. Feeling very excited, and very nervous!

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you.

I got my BFP at 12 dpo today as well. Feeling very excited, and very nervous!

yay congrats!!! my hands are literally shaking lol. hubby is cutting the grass haha so havent told him yet. how will you tell your oh??xx

Don't know yet - he's not due home for another hour, knowing me I'll probably blurt it out as soon as he walks through the door, and then have to explain again slowly when I've calmed down enought to make some sense!!

How about you?

i have no idea..last time i just came out of the bathroom screaming haha...maybe be a bit less nutty this time lol. doesnt feel real yet..you know what i mean??im praying he/she sticks around this time :( xxx

yey congrats to you both!!!

oh ladies how did yous tell your OH's?

xx

yey congrats to you both!!!

oh ladies how did yous tell your OH's?

xx

haha i spelt it out on those magnetic alphabet letters on the fridge n asked him to go n get me a drink lol xx

haha i spelt it out on those magnetic alphabet letters on the fridge n asked him to go n get me a drink lol xx[/QUOTE]

I LOVE that idea!! I might steal it when/if I ever get my BFP!!

Ladies, how long has it been since your MC...those that have had one??

Im just asking as I had a MC last month and desperate to TTC!! x

haha i spelt it out on those magnetic alphabet letters on the fridge n asked him to go n get me a drink lol xx

I LOVE that idea!! I might steal it when/if I ever get my BFP!!

Ladies, how long has it been since your MC...those that have had one??

Im just asking as I had a MC last month and desperate to TTC!! x[/QUOTE]

hi hun, first just want to say sorry for your loss, its the worst thing we can ever go through :hugs:.
i had my mc end of july at 7weeks, had 1 period in august and here i am pg again :) dont think ive ever prayed so much xx

Aww what a lovely idea!! Did he see it straight away?

I had a mc last September and conceived in the October and my wee beanie is lying sleeping beside me! lol

When i was telling the grandparents i got them "Granny and Grampa" Christmas cards and popped the scan picture inside! :D xx

Aww what a lovely idea!! Did he see it straight away?

I had a mc last September and conceived in the October and my wee beanie is lying sleeping beside me! lol

When i was telling the grandparents i got them "Granny and Grampa" Christmas cards and popped the scan picture inside! :D xx

aww wow thats a lovely idea..i want to do that!! how many weeks were you pg wen you had your mc? did you panic when you got pg?im trying not to wory itl happen again but its sitting at the back of my mind xxx

I was 12 weeks when we told them, it was the day of my scan i told them. Cos we'd mc the month before we didnt want to tell anyone incase it happened again!
I was 5 weeks (I think my cycle varied between 25-31 days!)
Im more than positive i conceived 4 days after i mc. I mc on my birthday the Friday had really really heavy bleeding for 3 days then on the monday .. nothing.. so naturally we DTD and im sure thats the day we conceived (DH was doing a few courses at the time so i can kinda be pretty sure we did) but my scans said bubs was measuring conception 2 weeks after i mc.. but we know our own bodies.. low and behold Soph arrived 2 weeks earlier than scan dates predicted!!
I was so scared i was going to mc again i became obsessed with testing!! i should have had shares in clearblue!!! but it is a new pregnancy and completley different so relax and enjoy it! and in 8 months you'll have a little person in your arms that you cant believe you created!! xxx

I was 12 weeks when we told them, it was the day of my scan i told them. Cos we'd mc the month before we didnt want to tell anyone incase it happened again!
Im more than positive i conceived 4 days after i mc. I mc on my birthday the Friday had really really heavy bleeding for 3 days then on the monday .. nothing.. so naturally we DTD and im sure thats the day we conceived (DH was doing a few courses at the time so i can kinda be pretty sure we did) but my scans said bubs was measuring conception 2 weeks after i mc.. but we know our own bodies.. low and behold Soph arrived 2 weeks earlier than scan dates predicted!!
I was so scared i was going to mc again i became obsessed with testing!! i should have had shares in clearblue!!! but it is a new pregnancy and completley different so relax and enjoy it! and in 8 months you'll have a little person in your arms that you cant believe you created!! xxx

thankyou so much...reading that bit at the end had just made me burst into tears...oh is like y are you crying again this time haha xxx:hugs:

thankyou so much...reading that bit at the end had just made me burst into tears...oh is like y are you crying again this time haha xxx:hugs:

aww hunny :hugs: pregnancy hormones are a wonderful thing!! :) Also i had a scan at 8 weeks and it made me feel so much more relaxed about the pregnancy, so if you can get a private early scan it could help with the anxiety!
BUTTT enjoy this! If youre happy and relaxed your baby is happy and relaxed! xxx

Congrats to you all :) and i am now feeling very positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->