BFP after miscarriage

Bingo

Reaction score
I got my :bfp: this morning. I am so happy and honestly didn't expect it because I had the tiniest amount of pink on the toilet tissue (TMI) the other day but it must have been implantation bleeding.

I had a miscarriage at 10 and a half weeks last November so until I have a scan and see a heartbeat (baby died at 6 weeks) I will be on tenterhooks.

I'm so happy.

Congratulations to everyone else and I hope we all enjoy happy and healthy preganancies.

congrats!!!!!fingers are very tightly crossed for you having a happy and successful pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby at the end!! good luck!x:hugs::hugs:

U are bound to feel very on edge with this pregnancy in septembe 5th last year i miscarried at 12 weeks :( it could of died early but was never even given a scan so when i miscarried at the time i was 12 weeks.

I am also pregnant again 2 months after my MC an im also crapping myself ur not alone hun.

im 11 weeks now at the moment ive got another week to get buy until im out the danger zone so scary for me.

if u ever want to chat hun Pm me im always about. the only thing i will say try not to overly panic because when i found out this time i was in shock and was expecting again but nothing not pains or cramps or bleeding yet so i maybe panicking for nothing lol.
it is the hardest part i can relate to you.

keep a positive mind an do somthing to take your mind off it alittle.
gud luck and i wish you all the best :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone. :hugs:

scaredmum2be, congrats to you too. Were you given an early scan this time around? I'm going to request one. I think I'll test again in a couple of weeks and if the test is still positive then I will call the Dr and ask her if she'll refer me to have one just to put my mind at ease. She was great last time around so I'm hopeful.

Yayyyy!!! Congrats! I'm so glad to see you posting in this part of the forum. May this be a wonderful, healthy and happy pregnancy for you.

Congratulations Bingo, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I understand your worries and they are only natural. Take care x

Congratulations :)

I think it's totally natural to be cautious after a mc - I know will be when I get my bfp. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* !! have a blissfully happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

I got my :bfp: this morning. I am so happy and honestly didn't expect it because I had the tiniest amount of pink on the toilet tissue (TMI) the other day but it must have been implantation bleeding.

I had a miscarriage at 10 and a half weeks last November so until I have a scan and see a heartbeat (baby died at 6 weeks) I will be on tenterhooks.

I'm so happy.

Congratulations to everyone else and I hope we all enjoy happy and healthy preganancies.

Hey Bingo congratulations! I was reading one of your threads in the TTC forum the other day, I can't remember now what it was about (sorry, I'm always half asleep reading lol!) but I know I wanted to find out what happened. Just popped into BFP and saw your thread - so really pleased for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->