BFP after one month of trying!!

haacke_elisac

Wife and mommy!
Reaction score
Well, my DH and I decided back in November to get my Implanon out. We took it out November 30, had AF exactly thirty days later, and we got right to it this month. We did use OPKs and :sex: a lot around O, but I wasn't confident it was going to happen. BUT on Tuesday, which would have put me about 12 DPO (the 26th), I woke up feeling kind of "off", and took a test and it was :bfp: !!!! I also got my blood drawn that day (being a nurse makes it pretty convienient!) and my hcg levels were in the fifties! Today they had doubled, so I'm convinced! I couldn't believe it! EDD October 6, 2010!!!

Congrats! I have also just found out that I'm pregnant. This is my first month trying.... Think I am in shock!

congratulations!

Congratulations

We were in first month, but what with xmas, little one being ill etc we only managed sex once, so at first df didn't take me seriously, despite it only taking once to create our larger than life 6 year old :haha:

So he's stomping round the house like Mr Super Sperm :dohh:

OMG well done girl just goes to show there are some success after implanon, i hope i follow suit xxx

congrats hun xx

tht gives me faith lol i keep thinking wont happen on our first month!!!

Congratulations

We were in first month, but what with xmas, little one being ill etc we only managed sex once, so at first df didn't take me seriously, despite it only taking once to create our larger than life 6 year old :haha:

So he's stomping round the house like Mr Super Sperm :dohh:

if i get pregnant this first cycle it will be same for us!!! we only :sex: one on the day i was due to ovulate!

but luisa was conieved after one night! (at the time we lived apart and didnt get to :sex: often maybe once a fortnight!!!

Congratz you have just filledmewith so much hope and a need to cry. I hope your luck continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->