BFP after TR

needafriend

Just had my fourth boy!!!
Reaction score
Snapshot of me 7.png

Good day ladies...I usually hang out in the tubal reversal thread. I am 36 years old, DH 36 and we have been trying to conceive since reversal Jan 2010. Had a blighten Ovum pregnancy in May cycle. We are over joyed at our BFP...first positive was on 9DPO, beta done on day 10 and was hcg 13. Went for another beta today (will know tomorrow) as well as took a testFRER with SMU today and it is the one I am posting. Way brighter for 12 DPO. Wishing all you ladies your BFP and a H&H 9 months.
THANKS to Reedsgirl for all your support!!

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Thats awesome news after your TR......
Congrats!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance: Congrats :happydance::happydance:
I am also 36 and DH and I have been trying for years had a chemical last month so now REALLY ttc with pre seed and alot of bd....Have a happy & healthy 9 months so happy for you NICE LINES!!:baby::baby:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. The best to you all!!

Congratulations :) A tested at 10dpo and got :bfp: Going to retest today as i am now 12dpo. xx

WOHHOOO you announced and a ticker! So happy for you! I can't wait for the text with your new numbers!! So excited.

P.s go to my journal I had a realization this morning!!:)

Congrats Lalababy....It's like a dream come true and I am sure u feel the same way. H&H nine months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->