BFP after ttc since Jan 2012

VeryBigMelons

Reaction score
DH and I have been ttc for quite a while now and are currently being investigated at the fertility clinic. I had a HSG booked for tues 29th oct, and af was due sat 19th oct. However af never showed, but i just presumed it was because I was stressed and nervous about the HSG. By thurs 24th af was still a no show, so I decided to do a test, which is not like me anyway as I'm not much of a tester unless I'm incredibly late! To my surprise I got a BFP! Literally could not believe it so I got DH to buy 2 more tests, both of which came back positive too!!! Does not seem real at all!!!

Went to my doctor to inform her of the news, however because I'd been having bad cramping and sharp twinges on one side she sent me over to hospital to query ectopic. Had my bloods done and an internal, and they sent me for a scan. It's too early to really see anything on the scan though, think i'm about 4 weeks 5 days, but they did find that I have quite a few cysts on my right ovary :/ Got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan. I'm just praying that it sticks!!

Does anyone else have bad cramping? I'm really paranoid now :/

Congrats hun. I hope this bean sticks for you. I had cramps on and off and I still do occasionally. Good luck and FX for you!

Congrats! I hope all goes well. We're you diagnosed with PCOS by any chance?

Congratulations!

Yes I keep getting cramps too I'm hoping it's just the beginning of a lot of stretching, it's good that you are getting it checked out tho! I mentioned it to the doctor but she hasn't sent me for any scans or bloods, hope we are both fine.

Congratulations again :happydance:

Congratulations!

Yes I keep getting cramps too I'm hoping it's just the beginning of a lot of stretching, it's good that you are getting it checked out tho! I mentioned it to the doctor but she hasn't sent me for any scans or bloods, hope we are both fine.

Congratulations again :happydance:

Dr only sent me to get checked because the cramping was more on one side. It seems to have died down a little now, certainly not as painful, and it's more in the middle now. Seems to be in the evenings now. It's just worrying isn't it after wanting a BFP for so long, you get paranoid that somethings going to go wrong!

Star_faces I should be due 29th June, what about you? Woulds be good to buddy up on this? :)

I'm glad its hurting less. My pain is less too but still all on the right side but my period pain was always on the right.
It's so easy to get paranoid, I think it makes it worse that because we have been trying so long we have seen a lot of ladies who have had problems after they have had a bfp, but we don't really see the high percentage who go on to have h&h pregnancies
I think I'm due 4th July (these words seem very odd when associated with me!) my LMP was 27th August. Buddying up would be great try and keep us sane

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I guess as long as you've told your doctor about it and they're aware then thats fine. It's nice to be able to talk and share on here, we're not telling anyone, friends or family until 12 weeks, which will be nearly xmas time! Seems like so far away! Morning sickness has made an appearance for me today! It's been on and off all day, and I've got a feeling it's going to get worse :(

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Have been for my follow up scan is all looks good and is in the right place :D OMG we can finally get excited about this :happydance::happydance:

Although i have been suffering very badly with morning sickness, well all day sickness for the last 2 weeks. Hardly able to keep anything down. Feel slightly better today though and have managed to eat twice and it's not reappeared :)

SO glad everything is going great for you!!! wishing you happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

Congrats! I had cramping during first tri with all my pregnancies. Esp the first one. I was told it was my uterus getting signals to start growing.

Congrats!

I've been dealing with lots of twinges and pulling sensations also, nothing exactly cramp-like tho, and the m/s is definitely starting to kick in!

I read from another post on BnB that more frequent/intense twinging on one side could be due to the luteal cyst producing progesterone while the placenta develops enough to take over. I may be wrong, Im not a doctor but it sounds good to me!!

Also, you need to get yourself a pregnancy tracker ticker!! lol

Wishing you a wonderfully smooth and healthy pregnancy!! ::flower::

Cramping has died down a lot now, I was told at the hospital that its fairly normal in early pregnancy.

I don't know how to get a pregnancy tracker ticker haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->