bfp almost 6 weeks NO symptoms AT ALL

Zaya

Reaction score
I announced here a week ago or so that I finally got my bfp (#2) after 18 months of trying... And I had a blood test at doc office -- first beta was 675 and 2nd was 1625, which seems great, doubling time 35 hours!! BUT... I am now almost 6 weeks and I have absolutely no symptoms. With history of miscarriages I am pretty freaked out. Ultrasound is next week. No sore boobs, no nausea, no nothing. I just don't "feel it"... maybe the baby is not alive anymore. With my first baby I had all possible symptoms by now. Anyone else like me?

I announced here a week ago or so that I finally got my bfp (#2) after 18 months of trying... And I had a blood test at doc office -- first beta was 675 and 2nd was 1625, which seems great, doubling time 35 hours!! BUT... I am now almost 6 weeks and I have absolutely no symptoms. With history of miscarriages I am pretty freaked out. Ultrasound is next week. No sore boobs, no nausea, no nothing. I just don't "feel it"... maybe the baby is not alive anymore. With my first baby I had all possible symptoms by now. Anyone else like me?

All pregnancies are different. With my first DD, I felt horrible for the first 3 months. With my second, I had NO symptoms the entire time. No sore boobs, no sickness, wasnt sleepy...nothing!

im 19 weeks tomorrow hun, ive had no symptoms till now, sickness kicked in last night, but before then nothing xx

I am 6 weeks yesterday I other than feeling tired I feel nothing, my last pregnancy was the same and she's is now 20 months so try not too worry too much x

Hi just got a surprise positive! I have no symptoms at all except soreness and nothing compared to my pregnancy with DD! I have not booked my appointment yet as I am only 5weeks according to last period.. But I will book it tomorrow as I am also worried and stressed because I was on antibiotics less than 2 weeks ago.. And other stuff bothering me.. good luck! As I know every pregnancy is different so don't panic! Xox

I had absolutely no symtoms at all with my first, she's now a happy and healthy 3 year old. This pregnancy I had a few symtoms, but still no sickness! Everyone is different, try not to worry too much. :hugs:

Thank u girls! Sadly, it's not going well for me ! My beta is low and I started bleeding yesterday! :( going to the dr again today to see some closure ! Thanks for the support xox

Edit: sorry wrong post lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->