BFP and cramping at 12DPO

laura11111

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm 12DPO and got my BFP! Would have expected AF at 14DPO. This will be my second child:)

Feeling just a little worried because I'm feeling some cramping. I recall some cramping with my last, but it wasn't until a few weeks after my missed period. It doesn't necessarily feel like AF cramps, but it's definitely not gas.

Just wondering if anyone else had cramping this early on. Did your bean stick?

It couldn't be stretching this early on, could it?

Thanks

P.S. Feel free to move this post if you think it should be in a different forum.

I'm wondering the same too. I'm 10dpo today and got my positive yesterday. Keep getting dull cramps but doesn't feel the same as period pains.
Another lady on another thread said its fine and normal x

congrats!
cramping without bleeding is actually a very good sign of pregnancy! My cramps stayed from conception and only stopped recently (im 7 weeks).
Get used the cramps, they will probably come and go for a while.

I had a lot of cramps during the TWW, and its the one reason i never tested till after my period was due because i thought AF was coming!! :happydance:

Did you have any cramps near the bottom of your back? Hard to explain and could just be how I've slept but I have a dull ache, bit like what I get at ovulation in the left side of the bottom of my back

It doesn't help its my day off work so everything I'm 'feeling' today as I don't have a distraction x

Congratulationssssssss to both of you

I am @ 7 DPO m feeling abdomen pain on &off after 4 dpo also sever pain in legs and hands @ night, tip of pencil size spot on tissue
can i have some hope this cycle ??
we are trying since 4yrs

Lemme knowww plzzz

God bless all!!
Baby Dust

Good luck Ana :) I had cramping on 6dpo and a huge temp drop. Got dull ache cramps from 9dpo (first day of positive test) and still getting them
Didn't really have any other symptoms other than a headache on Saturday

Good luck xx

Good luck Ana :) I had cramping on 6dpo and a huge temp drop. Got dull ache cramps from 9dpo (first day of positive test) and still getting them
Didn't really have any other symptoms other than a headache on Saturday

Good luck xx

Thank you soooo much CWB86 .. wish u all d good luck toooo
when should i take preg test acc to u

i never felt this before in any cycle cramping and all

so this tym i more curious

Let's hope for the best
hugs

I took mine 3 days after what I think was implantation. I chart my bbt so there was a clear dip 6dpo then it shot straight back up. I just thought why not, I'll give it a go.. And it came up, it was positive, quite faint. Took digital yesterday and today and positive 1-2 weeks.

If you're 7dpo id probably leave it a few days before you test x

I took mine 3 days after what I think was implantation. I chart my bbt so there was a clear dip 6dpo then it shot straight back up. I just thought why not, I'll give it a go.. And it came up, it was positive, quite faint. Took digital yesterday and today and positive 1-2 weeks.

If you're 7dpo id probably leave it a few days before you test x

Thanks Dear!
Yes will wait for few more days and will keep posting till tym :)

is NO CM fact to worry abt non preg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->