BFP, and wasn't TTC- Couldn't be happier! <3

mommabear.xo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am so thrilled so say, while my hips are cramping lol, that I am pregnant with mine and my boyfriends first child! I literally just took 1st response test a couple hours ago and got two BRIGHT PINK lines within seconds. We weren't trying for a baby, but we weren't using protection, either.

I couldn't be happier, but I'll share some of my symptoms (I'm approximately 3 weeks along at most. I'm going to the dr tomorrow!)

- cramps in the front of my hipbones
- PMS-like symptoms (minor cramps/twinges, moody, sore boobs.)
Not nauseous at all... YET lol.

But I feel so blessed that God has decided that it's my turn to experience the joy of birth and parenting. <3

Congratulations!! :kiss:

Hello everyone!
I am so thrilled so say, while my hips are cramping lol, that I am pregnant with mine and my boyfriends first child! I literally just took 1st response test a couple hours ago and got two BRIGHT PINK lines within seconds. We weren't trying for a baby, but we weren't using protection, either.

I couldn't be happier, but I'll share some of my symptoms (I'm approximately 3 weeks along at most. I'm going to the dr tomorrow!)

- cramps in the front of my hipbones
- PMS-like symptoms (minor cramps/twinges, moody, sore boobs.)
Not nauseous at all... YET lol.

But I feel so blessed that God has decided that it's my turn to experience the joy of birth and parenting. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->