BFP baby #1!!!

MrsB_2015

Reaction score
I got my lovely BFP!!! :happydance:

This was our first cycle trying. Even the DH was shocked it happened so quickly! I charted my bbt and realized that we managed to BD 2 days before and day of O! We are so excited! I am 17dpo today.

This is my first pregnancy, and will be our first baby!!!! :baby:

Also, I know every pregnancy is different, but when did you guys start noticing pregnancy symptoms like food cravings and gross smells? I told my husband the butter smelled like an old shoe today...

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations !!
As for symptoms , for me with my two sons I had a very strong sense of smell immediately so it's funny you mention the butter smelling weird lol!
As for other stronger symptoms not until I was around 7/8 weeks both times.
Wishing you a H&H nine months !

Congratulations !!
As for symptoms , for me with my two sons I had a very strong sense of smell immediately so it's funny you mention the butter smelling weird lol!
As for other stronger symptoms not until I was around 7/8 weeks both times.
Wishing you a H&H nine months !

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in that! I thought it was too early, but I guess not! :winkwink: Thanks for letting me know! I figured things would really start around the 8 week mark! It seems so far away, lol. Thank you!!

Still super excited for you! Can I ask where you got the test? It looks like a dollar tree opk. At 17dpo and that dark you are pregnant either way, but just want to make sure you are using the right test. :)

Still super excited for you! Can I ask where you got the test? It looks like a dollar tree opk. At 17dpo and that dark you are pregnant either way, but just want to make sure you are using the right test. :)

I did get it at a dollar tree and I got two of them to be sure. They do look a lot like the opk tests, but I got the right ones. :) I just had my first Dr. appt. to get blood tested. I will have the results tomorrow. Super excited! :happydance:

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations!! I think I got my first ever BFP this morning too, did 2 tests (FRER & Cheap Superdrug test) but they're quite faint! Not sure if I quite believe them yet! AF due was due today but no sign (28 day cycle) bought a Clearblue digital for FMU tomorrow - it's so nerve wracking isn't it?! I'm terrified something will go wrong, it seems too good to be true after only 2 months TTC.. A H&H 9 months to you! xx

Congratulations!! I think I got my first ever BFP this morning too, did 2 tests (FRER & Cheap Superdrug test) but they're quite faint! Not sure if I quite believe them yet! AF due was due today but no sign (28 day cycle) bought a Clearblue digital for FMU tomorrow - it's so nerve wracking isn't it?! I'm terrified something will go wrong, it seems too good to be true after only 2 months TTC.. A H&H 9 months to you! xx

Oh, yay!!!! Bump buddies! ;) Congratulations to you! Let me know what the results are!! It is indeed. I got a pretty solid yes, but just waiting for my blood results is driving me crazy! I feel the same way, I am worried something will go wrong.. FX for the best news for both of us! 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->