BFP !!! back again!!!

chella

mummy of 3 & 1 angel x
Reaction score
Well here i am again lets hope i stay this time had a long break since mc and ready for the fear and excitement again!!! Done 2 test yesterday a boots cheapie and a clear blue digital test (which i wish i never got as the conception bits is crap and confusin has ne one else thought that)
but both so positive so doctors tuesday and then hoping early scan !!!

congrats! wha did the conception indicator say? you just add 2 weeks onto that to get an idea of how far along you are (for example, mine said 2-3, which made me 4-5 weeks - slightly out, as i was only 3+6 at the time, but still, it was so nice to see the word "pregnant"!)
xx

It said 3+ on it ? which would make me 5wks but the mian thing like u say is it said ''''pregnant'''' lol jus hopin and praying this lil one stays put !!!!
end of the day i will be due in July i think as no correct due date as they all work out different on them sites.

Have u got ne symptoms ??? i hav really bad nausea lol and tiredness this will be my 4th pregancy but obvs 3rd baby ? xxx

Congratulations sweetie! Sending you tons of sticky dust for your bean.:happydance::hugs:

I'm sure this one will be around for a long time!! Look after yourself

Congrats hun!!!
It looks like our babys mc around the same time :hugs: hun and lots of super sticky glue! :dust:

I'm so pleased for you. Congratulations :happydance:

I'm glad you are back with great news :)

Congrats xx

congratulations hun- just got my :bfp: myself this morning with a clear blue digi and mine said 2-3 which I think is about right as I think I'm 4+3

Here's to a H&H 9months and a pair of sticky beans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->