BFP but doesn't make sense Please help

Beauty_Beast

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Okay so LMP was on 08/02/2015..Don't no when I O'D as I'm not TTC at this point. Last time we BD was the 21/02/2015. I had a light period on 03/03/2015. Negative test at doctors 11/03/2015. BFP 16/03/2015. How have I gotten a BFP only a whole month after last BD and not to mention the period in-between? I don't believe it and waiting for bloods,

Thanks for any insight and congrats to all the BFPs 😀

You can still bleed and be pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. This early is actually pretty common to bleed a little, so you prob mistaked your bleed for a af. Only way to tell is by the bloods. The body is weird lol good luck and happy and healthy 9 months.

Thanks Bentley'smomm :) yeah the bleed makes sense But I did find it odd that I was negative 8 days after the bleed and only positive 5 days after the negative. The body is weird. Will have to update When I get bloods. ��

Thanks Bentley'smomm :) yeah the bleed makes sense But I did find it odd that I was negative 8 days after the bleed and only positive 5 days after the negative. The body is weird. Will have to update When I get bloods. ��

could the bleed have been ovulation?

How are you doing? Did you get the blood test yet to confirm?

it adds up :)

you last period is on 08.02. let's say you ovulate around CD14 normally and maybe have ovulated a day or two later so you conceived around 22-24.02. (also adds up perfectly to that last DTD on 21.02.).

This also fits perfectly with the implantation around 7-9 DPO, which would have caused you the implantation bleeding on 03.03. which you have mistaken for a lighter period.

The test on 11.03. resulted negative since it takes AT LEAST 7 days for the urine-basde BFP to show up positive after implantation, which occurred on 03.03. regardless if the conception was on 21.02. or a day or two later (as you had your implantation bleeding then)... PLUS add up the fact that the tests used in doctors' offices are generally LESS sensitive than the early ones you get at the pharmacy (senseless but true, you can buy anything from 5-10 units/ml in the pharmacy, while docs tests are usually 50-100 units/ml)... and voila!

you're spot on with everything! hope this helped!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->