BFP - but.. Help!

M

miimil

Well, I got my BFP today! Had a faint line on 8 DPO, darker on 9 DPO, and today, 10 DPO it's even darker than the control line. But now I'm having AF cramps (really bad ones) AND I'm bleeding, like AF. What is happening?

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm scared to death.

Didn't want to read n run but it could be implantation bleeding xxx

Could I get a positive before the implant?

Thank you, anyway!

Could be implantation. I would make an appointment with GP tomorrow though.
xx

Yes, I def will!

Could it be a MC? I've never had one, so I wouldn't know.

Go to the doctor straight away! AF bleeding and cramping may mean chemical...or impending miscarriage or it may mean nothing at all. One of the down sides of testing really early is being made aware of a pregnancy that started but didn't make it.

I would say get checked out...I hope that everything works out and this is not a bad sign. Remember some women bleed during pregnancy and still have happy healthy babies. :hugs:

Like the others have said it could be a chemical pregnancy or it could just be one of those things and everything will be fine. I had horrendous cramps at the beginning of my pregnancy but all was ok at that point.

Fingers crossed for you x

If u get pain in one side then go straight to a&e as a eptopic can cause bleeding x

thanks to all of you! talked to my doc this morning, and went down for another test (same brand as I used for my BFP) and the line was soo faint. (almost darker than the control line yesterday morning). My doc told me it's probably a Chemical, and that I should come back tomorrow to do another test. I'm so disappointed, but as he said; It's the downside of testing to early.

xxx

When the pregnancy ends before there is any heartbeat. So technically, it's before it's called an embryo.

Awww chick. Sooo sorry to hear about this. xxx

Im so sorry for my lack of intelligence around this site

Im so sorry to hear that and for being inconsiderate :(

Hope your ok <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member